Pussy footing around

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pussy footing around

Post  I believe (SCC is a cult) on 26/06/10, 11:19 pm

Being a long time member and then leaving this so called church has caused most of us to be timid. When we see Jim Randall walking down the street we all smile and say "Hi". Then afterward we regret being nice. I can not forget that it was Jim Randall that had some inside information about a company that was struggling and going to shut down so he took advantage of that to get some work done and never intended to pay the bill. He did the same with real estate when he was in private counseling sessions and people tell him they are near bankruptcy and then he turn around and makes a deal with the bank that is foreclosing to purchase the home and fix it and resell it for a personal profit. Is this what a"man of god" does, or are these the actions of a common criminal?
The best part is that Keith Johnson is there with his hand out to get part of the profits. These men are a shame in the eyes of the real God. But I really doubt that they know God at all.

We need to quit being nice and expose the devil and his henchmen. Saskatoon Christian Centre is a cult and there should be rejoicing in the streets everytime someone gets out.

Why are we so nice?

I wonder that all the time.

I believe (SCC is a cult)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pussy footing around

Post  finally free on 27/06/10, 11:04 pm

I would like to say that maybe what you are saying might be a little harsh but if I had been one that had been taken advantage of I would probably feel the same way. Deep down though I would like to think that it is the Blind leading the blind. I just don't know how blind the leader really is

finally free

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top