dating live video - The freaks come out at night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dating live video - The freaks come out at night

Post  Bendigod on 23/07/11, 01:29 pm

Nowra-Bomaderry dating - Brief encounters only My name is Felicity TIBBS
i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. New South Wales free online dating Bendigo online dating Mount Gambier free online dating singles in Melton free online dating Hobart dating I like funny guys that can keep me laughing and entertained. I dont want a boyfriend but I do want a guy to have fun with in and out of bed. You must look at least kind of good and be experiencec. Let me know if u wanna chill or maybe do more. Looking for something that could possibly lead to serious, longterm, commitrted relationship. Friends first though, not looking to rush. Looking for someone honest, down to earth like myself, who has goals and is actively pursuing them. Message me for more about me. I am one of those rare finds in life, no not a diamond in the ruff but a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go out and get it no matter what. So try me, ask me a question, present me a sitaution, and you will see that I can handle no matter what you throw my way. I've been told I'm sweet, nice and quiet at times. Then other times they say I'm a fun closet party animal with a sense of humor. I just like to laugh and enjoy living. Things like dancing around the living room, hanging out with friends at a local bar, taking in a movie, or sitting on the couch with the man of my dreams. I am a very nice, sexual, and outgoing person and basically just looking for someone to kick it with I do have a man but dont mind having a friend.I dont like crazy guys so if your crazy please dont message me. I am a cool female as long as you stay cool with me. im always down to meet new people and get to know people and I like casual sex from time to time. Im down to earth and down to go out and always have fun. and whatever else u want to kno about me just ask.

Bendigod

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top